About our Club
The object of the club is to:-
- encourage the preservation and restoration of Classic or interesting motorcycles
- stage events relating to motorcycles and motorcycling
- collect material of interest to motorcycles
- foster friendship and goodwill among motorcyclists
We cater for Classic Bikes as the name says, but we also have runs for Veteran and Vintage bikes, mopeds and other small capacity machines. Many of us ride more modern bikes, and we always enjoy the company of other members, no matter which bike he or she is riding. Some of the benefits that come with belonging to the club are:-
- Club magazine Classic Courier and this website, to which you can contribute.
- Free bike related advertising in the magazine and on the website.
- Over fifty, organised runs and events each year, also social events for the family.
- The Club has an excellent Motorcycle Library which includes books, manuals, videos and DVDs.
- Members are also supported and assisted in obtaining and maintaining Historic Registration for eligible machines.
Meetings are held at 7:45pm on the 4th Tuesday of the month at the West Croydon RSL, 19 Rosetta St, West Croydon, SA. Parking is available adjacent to the club. We often have a guest speaker or show a motorcycle related film at these meetings.
Held monthly, usually the 3rd Tuesday of the month.